Please refer to the individual entry form and competition regulations for the 2023 Australian Senior Championships to be contested in Melbourne from August 4th-6th.
The individual entry form must be completed and returned to the VWA office via email no later than 5pm Wednesday 21st June with proof of payment to the VWA.
- Be at least 13 years of age.
- Achieved the E Grade Standard in a sanctioned competition between 16th Dec 2022 – 18th June 2023.
- Be a current financial member of the Victorian Weightlifting Association.
- Paid the entry fee of $150 to the Victorian Weightlifting Association at the time of entry.
- Submit the individual entry by the deadline set by the Victorian Weightlifting Association with proof or remittance.
Upon receipt of your entry and payment, you will receive confirmation from the VWA office and your entry will be uploaded to the AWF.
Please note, payments must be made to the VWA not the AWF. See Remittance information below.
Account Name: Victorian Weightlifting Association
Account Number: 10169134
Request you to please email proof of remittance to email@example.com.
Also please keep an eye on your emails, we will be issuing EOI for Coaching at Nationals in the coming days.